CAKE JEWEL IS NOT TAKING ORDERS UNTIL APRIL 2024
I appreciate your interest in Cake Jewel and I'm excited to work with you on your special occasion. Cake Jewel is known for creating unique, realistic and delicious cakes that are more than just desserts, they are works of art. You can check out my portfolio to see some examples of my previous creations and get some ideas for your own cake. My passion is to bring your vision to life with edible art that will impress your guests and make your event unforgettable. To give you an accurate quote, please complete the form below with as much detail as you can and I will reply as soon as possible.
Please note the following terms and conditions for your cake order/quote
- Quotes will be emailed to you from "Square" in the form of an invoice with all pertinent information about the cake included in an attached PDF
- if you would like to book the order based on this quote, the retainer may be paid via credit/debit card using the invoice sent to you.
- If you have questions or would like to request changes, please respond via email
- If you do not want to book the order the invoice will be canceled automatically within 3 days.
- Quotes for first-time designs are valid for 3 days only. After that, they may be revised to reflect any changes in the design time, serving sizes, and materials needed.
- Customers are required to open, read, and confirm all email communications, including text messages.
- Only written confirmation is accepted. Verbal communication regarding dates, order details, or changes are not accepted as sufficient as confirmation. No exceptions.
- To book your order, please pay a 50% non-refundable retainer/deposit. No orders are confirmed without this payment.
- The remaining balance is due 4 days before pick-up or delivery.
- *For orders due in 8 days or less from the date the quote request was sent, full payment is required when placing the order.
- The retainer cannot be transferred to another order if you cancel. I begin preparing your order and refuse other requests for that date as soon as your retainer is paid.
- You will receive photos of the cake after it is done.
- No progress pics are available as they would delay the completion of your cake.
COLORS & DUPLICATES
- Please note that the colors of the cake may differ slightly from the photos due to the nature of the materials and individual perception.
- I respect the originality of other cake designers and do not copy their work. I will use the photos you provide as inspiration only and create a unique cake for you.
- If you'd like an "exact replica" of another cake, I suggest you contact the original designer or look for another option.
- Delivery fee is $45 for the first 25 miles.
- Additional $2 per mile for distances over 25 miles (round trip).
- Delivery fee is $30 for locations in Rancho Cordova, CA.
SCULPTED & NOVELTY CAKE PRICING
Includes any design that involves building a structure of any size or shape, creating edible and non-edible elements, designing with fondant, modeling chocolate, rice cereal treats, and sugar toppers, and any realistic designs or toppers.
- The minimum price for a sculpted or novelty cake is between $20-22 per serving.
- Final price depends on time and complexity of design
- Additional materials or ingredients may also affect the final cost.
- Sculpted cakes may not have exact serving sizes, especially for realistic designs.
- You may also purchase edible images to place in your own cake. The maximum size is 8 x 11" and is $15 per sheet.
- Fondant or modeling chocolate toppers vary in price depending on size and complexity and start at $10 per piece.