An excellent cake is truly a work of art, each cake I design is specially designed for you and to create the most personalized cake experience.
Please read before placing your request.
- Due to the nature of sculpting, serving sizes are approximate. Prices start at $200 for less complicated cakes and increase due to design complexity, with your final quote being determined by the number of hours, materials, and details involved in completing your cake. See examples:
- Starting at $200
- Examples: Small purse, lady-bug, turtle, rose, toy cakes, baseball hat, toilet tissue, bible, soft drink
- Starting at $300
- Examples: Ukelele, sneaker, microphone, giant hamburger, football, basketball, golf ball, gumball machine, dinosaur head, garbage can, paint can, pickle jar, pancakes.
- Starting at $400
- Examples: Car cake, large purse, zombie, briefcase, apple pie cake, large golf ball, and basketball with a hoop
- Fondant High heel or Booties start at $100
- Starting at $200
- A 50% non-refundable retainer is required 48 hours after the quote is given if a booking is desired.
- Retainer and balance may be paid via Apple Pay, Cashapp, or Cash.
- CashApp Name: $Cakejewel
- Balance is due immediately upon pick-up or delivery.
- A 4-week notice is required for all orders.
- What types of cakes do you offer?
- I specialize in realism and sculpted novelty cakes.
- Do you make all buttercream cakes?
- No, all my cakes are made with fondant.
- Are all your cakes made from scratch?
- Do you create tiered or sheet cakes?
- Yes, but not typically, I prefer sculpted and novelty style cakes but will take each request on an individual basis.
- Do you offer cake decorating classes?
- I offer cake decorating classes periodically - inquire via email if you are interested.
- Do you offer Gluten-free or vegan cakes?
- Is your home-bakery allergen-free?
- I operate in a home kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, soy, and nuts.
- Are you licensed?
- Yes, I have a Cottage Food Permit #SR0036749-A.
- Can I get photos of the cake before it is delivered or picked up?
- I prefer you to be pleasantly surprised - but I will send photos if you request them. Additional costs at $20 hour will be charged for time spent if changes are requested after the cake is completed.
- Do you offer delivery?
- Yes, please see delivery information below.
- $25 for the 1st 10 miles, $0.58 for each mile after that, set up is included if needed.
- Delivery mileage is based on the round-trip miles from my location in Rancho Cordova, CA.
No refunds are given for:
- Disagreement on taste - All my cakes are taste-tested regularly, and I guarantee their freshness and deliciousness. In the rare circumstance that something is not right with your cake, you must return the entire cake with 24 hours day to receive a refund of the cost of the cake minus the cost of labor.
- Final design outcome - To avoid miscommunication with design expectations, we will spend as much time as needed discussing the details of your order to ensure we are in agreement before I begin cake design cake. Exception: You give me complete design freedom.
- Damage incurred to picked up cakes.
- Damage incurred to the cake before, after, or during the event.
- Running out of cake. If you plan to serve larger slices than 2"x1," you may want to order a larger cake.
- Cancellations 72 hours after retainer or final payment have been paid - there are exceptions, but there are no refunds for labor costs.
If you don't see a flavor you love, just ask.
- Red Velvet
- Spice Cake
- Fresh Strawberry
- Vanilla and Funfetti
- All flavors of buttercream
- Chocolate ganache
- Fresh berry or strawberry