An awesome custom cake is a work of art designed just for you. Each cake is unique and made-to-order. We design simple & elegant, to detailed & novelity. We work collaboratively with our clients from planning to the final design for a unique, memorable and delicious cake that often becomes the focal point of the celebration or event.
- $200 minimum on all fondant cake orders.
- Featured Cakes can be customized in the flavors and colors of your choice.
- Cupcakes with a buttercream swirl start at $4.00 each and have a minimum order of 12. Fondant toppers start at $2.50 each and increase depending on the design.
- Tasting fee: $50 includes up to 3 cake flavors, 2 buttercream frostings, and up to 3 people. $10 for each additional person.
- Tasting fee will be applied to order if booked.
Booking Retainer & Balance:
- A 50% non-refundable retainer is required 24 hours after booking.
- The retainer may be paid via PayPal, Cash, Check or Credit Card.
- Order balance is due upon pick-up or delivery, Cash/PayPal, Credit Card only at delivery/pickup.
- Final payment must be paid within 20 minutes of delivery, or we must leave with the order, no refunds.
- All checks and PayPal payments must clear before order is delivered.
- $30 for the 1st 10 miles, $1.50 for each mile thereafter, basic set up is included.
- Delivery miles are based on the round-trip miles from Cake Jewel Studio.
- I operate in a home kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, soy, and nuts. I don’t offer gluten-free, or vegan cakes.
No refunds are given for:
- Disagreement on taste
- Final design outcome
- Damage incurred to items customer picks up
- Damage incurred to the cake before, after or during the event after the cake has been successfully delivered and set up.
- Running out of cake. Order a larger cake or cupcakes if you will serve larger slices.
- Cancellations 72 hours after retainer or final payment have been paid
Serving / Cake Sizes:
If you plan on serving bigger slices, you’ll need a bigger cake.
Serving sizes for sculpted cakes are approximate only and based on the following sizes:
- 4″ round cake=6-8 servings
- 6″ round cake=10-12 servings
- 8″ round cake=22-24 servings
- 10″ round cake=38-40 servings
- 12″ round cake=54-60 servings
- 14″ round cake=78-85 servings
- Lemon Zest
- Red Velvet – made with other colors also
The Cake Jewel Specialty and Recipe for Success:
- Cake Jewel specializes in designing unique, great-tasting, sculpted, tiered and 3D cakes, more specifically, cakes that don’t look like cakes. Realism cakes. Faux food cakes.
- I am a creative individual who strives on the creative process and the fun, little details and skillful techniques that turn a regular cake into a wonderful work of visual & edible ART!
- Exact replicas of another designer’s cake are not guaranteed as each cake designer has their own style that shows throughout the overall design.
- Photos are not sent before delivery or pick-up.