An awesome cake is truly a work of art, and I design my cakes specifically with each customer in mind to give you the most unique and personalized cake experience EVER! Each cake is unique and made-to-order. I enjoy working collaboratively with my customers from the initial vision to the the final design guaranteeing your cake will become the memorable focal point of your celebration or event.
Email requests for cake quotes to: Customcakes@cakejewel.com
Please read before placing your request
I will respond to emails or voicemails within 48 hours
In order to give you the most accurate quote and best communication experience please include the following in your email:
- Date of event
- Servings needed
- Theme, Cake vision / design
- Cake & Frosting Flavors
- If delivery is needed, include address
- Inspiration photos
- Include your phone number
- Cakes prices start at $250 with the final cost being determined by design complexity
- A 50% non-refundable retainer is required 48 hours after booking.
- Retainer and balance may be paid via Apple Pay, PayPal, Cash App, Cash, Check or Credit Card. *Checks must clear before booking is complete
- Balance is due immediately upon pick-up or delivery
- Last minute orders (less than 10 days) require full payment with 24 hours with no refunds if you decide to cancel after payment
- Cake photos are not sent prior to delivery or pick-up
- $50 for the 1st 10 miles, $0.58 for each mile thereafter, set up is included.
- Delivery miles are based on the round-trip miles from Cake Jewel Location.
- I operate in a home kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, soy, and nuts. I don’t offer gluten-free, or vegan cakes.
No refunds are given for:
- Disagreement on taste
- Final design outcome
- Damage incurred to items customer picks up
- Damage incurred to the cake before, after or during the event after the cake has been successfully delivered and set up.
- Running out of cake. Order a larger cake or cupcakes if you will serve larger slices.
- Cancellations 72 hours after retainer or final payment have been paid
Serving / Cake Sizes:
If you plan on serving bigger slices, you’ll need a bigger cake.
Serving sizes for sculpted cakes are approximate only and based on the following sizes:
- 4″ round cake=6-8 servings
- 6″ round cake=10-12 servings
- 8″ round cake=22-24 servings
- 10″ round cake=38-40 servings
- 12″ round cake=54-60 servings
- 14″ round cake=78-85 servings
- Lemon Zest
- Red Velvet
- Spice Cake
- Orange Sherbet
- If you don’t see a flavor you love – just ask